Pizza is traditionally circular, as its original octagonal shape caused patrons to simply stare at it and wait for the diner on their right to move. Pave your throat’s thoroughfare with cheese with today’s Groupon to Corleoni’s Pizzeria. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a carry-out pizza meal (a $21.76 total value), which includes:
- One large pizza with one topping (a $13.98 value)
- Tucker’s Twisted bread sticks (a $3.99 value)
- Chocolate dough bites (a $3.79 value)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu, which includes oven-baked subs ($5.99+) and pizzas ($4.99+).
Corleoni’s Pizzeria’s kitchen crew pairs hungry noshers with circular meals by slinging thin-crust or hand-tossed dough disks and baking them until they achieve a satisfying crunch. After piesmiths slather large pizzas in standard red sauce or blended ranch white sauce, they adorn each crusty canvas with fresh toppings such as breakfast sausage, roasted red peppers, or baby spinach. Tucker’s Twisted breadsticks swan dive into pizza sauce, garlic butter, or spicy cheddar sauce, and chocolate dough bites conclude meals as sweetly as an epilogue penned in maple syrup.
Cooks at Corleoni's Pizzeria top their custom pies with fresh vegetables, a five-cheese blend, and spicy pepperoni before sending them off with delivery drivers. Specialty pizzas include the Gen Gen's Kick'n Chicken Bacon Ranch—with white sauce and fresh sliced tomatoes—and The Streets of Philly, which is topped with philly steak, onions, and green peppers.