All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9.25 for $15 worth of food and drinks for two: valid any day after 2 p.m. ($15 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Not valid with any other specials, promotions or discounts. Valid only at Brandon location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Corner Bakery Cafe
Not every Corner Bakery Cafe is located at an intersection, but it was a downtown Chicago street corner that played host to the original spot. The café began with fresh-baked artisan breads and pastries, and then expanded to sandwiches, homemade soups and salads, and made-to-order scramblers. The menu wasn't the only thing that expanded, though. Read on to learn about how Corner Bakery Cafe stacks up by the numbers.
- 2006—the year Corner Bakery Cafe began franchising
- 40+ fresh herbs, fruits, and vegetables are used to prepare dishes
- 194 locations across the United States
- 100 Corner Combos with 600 calories or less
- 3 scramblers—the All-American, Anaheim, and Farmer's—available for breakfast
- 7 varieties of homemade soup and chili
- 5 types of cookies, including oatmeal currant, sugar, and old-fashioned chocolate chip