About Corner Bakery Cafe
Not every Corner Bakery Cafe is located at an intersection, but it was a downtown Chicago street corner that played host to the original spot. The café began with fresh-baked artisan breads and pastries, and then expanded to sandwiches, homemade soups and salads, and made-to-order Scramblers.
The menu wasn't the only thing that expanded, though. Read on to learn how Corner Bakery Cafe stacks up by the numbers.
- 2006: the year Corner Bakery Cafe began franchising
- 40+ fresh herbs, fruits, and vegetables are used to prepare dishes
- 194 locations across the United States
- 100 Corner Combos with 600 calories or less
- 3 Scramblers: the All-American, the Anaheim, and the Farmer's, all available for breakfast
- 1/3 pound: the amount of roast beef in the steak-and-cheese panini
- 7 varieties of homemade soup and chili
- 5 types of cookies, including oatmeal currant, sugar, and old-fashioned chocolate chip
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Corner Bakery Cafe in Phoenix
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days