Skilled therapists offer a selection of body and foot massages that help reduce pain and muscle tension
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Xueying Sun MT124966
- License of the establishment: ME3454
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Corner Foot Massage
Though the name might suggest otherwise, feet aren't the sole focus at Corner Foot Massage. In addition to foot reflexology—meant to calm the body and the mind through pressure-point therapy—the licensed massage therapists at this spa treat guests with deep-tissue and Swedish massages that target deep-set muscle tension. Whether guest are in search of a quick appointment, like a 30-minute neck and shoulder massage, or longer treatments with add-ons like a hot-stone couples session, Corner Foot Massage tailors treatments to the needs of each client.