Guests dine on brunch, lunch, or dinner dishes and dance on cruise ships, making each event a special affair
What You'll Get
- During the dinner cruise, a range of music suits all genres as the ship cruises along the New Jersey and Staten Island shoreline. The dinner cruise on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday includes plated hors d’oeuvres, salad, pasta, and a choice of beef, chicken, fish, or a vegetarian main entree. Dessert, coffee, tea, and water are included, while soft drinks and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the cash bar.
- Dress code for the dinner cruises is business professional; jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, and shorts are not permitted.
- Saturday lunch, and Wednesday and Thursday dinner cruises include a gourmet buffet with a salad bar, beef, seafood, pasta, chicken, rice, potatoes, and vegetables. Dessert, coffee, tea, and water are included, while soft drinks and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the cash bar. Brunches include omelets, a salad bar, chicken, fish, pasta, carving stations, assorted gourmet pastries, international desserts, coffee, tea, and a choice of one complimentary glass of champagne. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the cash bar.
- The ship departs from Perth Amboy.
- Not valid on New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Eve.
The Fine Print
About Cornucopia Cruise Lines
Cornucopia Cruise Lines Our ships departing from Perth Amboy NJ transport guests through the inland waterways along the New Jersey shoreline and Staten Island to just before the entrance of New York Harbor with a distant skyline view, if visible. Our Ships departing from Hoboken NJ cruise sails with views of the New York City Skyline, the Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport, the Chelsea Complex, and other famous sights. Each ship is appointed with up-lit ceilings, decorative railings, hardwood dance floors, and glittering lights. During evening cruises, experience fabulous dinner selections as the DJ's tunes coax diners onto the dance floor (subject to Covid-19 restrictions). Cruise Ships may range in size subject to passenger attendance. Guests should wear smart business-casual attire. Get ready to have fun!