Customers can enjoy breathtaking views of the New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty while sailing on the Hudson and East Rivers
About This Deal
Departure location: NYC Pier 40, 353 West Street, New York, NY 10014
- Boarding time: 6:30 p.m.
- Departure time: 7 p.m.
- Duration: Three hours
- What’s included:
- Combo Plated Dinner: Penne pasta with Vodka Sauce appetizer, Chef’s Seasonal Salad, Entrée Combo: Angus short ribs and Atlantic Salmon enrobed in a creamy Dill Sauce, accompanied by a Vegetable and Potato, followed by Dessert
- Water, Coffee and Hot Tea
- DJ Entertainment
- The sights: the New York City skyline, the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge
- The vessel: the Horizons Edge
- Available upon request: Chicken Saltimbocca served on a bed of sautéed Spinach, Onions, Fresh Garlic and Mushrooms or Pasta Alfredo
- Available for purchase on board: Juice, soda, beer, wine and mixed drinks
About Cornucopia Cruise Line
Established in 1998, Cornucopia Cruise Line provides brunch, lunch, dinner and cocktail cruises in New York and New Jersey. The cities boast stunning views and Cornucopia Cruise Line strives to to give their guests front-row perches to these vistas, Their dinner cruises provide a great opportunity to admire breathtaking views of the city, while enjoying sophisticated food. Moreover, the company also offers NY and NJ wedding cruises. Their stunning cruise ships, as well as skilled chefs and professional staff are capable of providing an excellent wedding experience. In addition, the ships can be chartered for a number of private events like anniversaries, birthday parties, corporate parties, and more.