Choose from Seven Options
- $69 for one-hour Plaza-Lights tour for 2 in a Lincoln Sedan ($139 value)
- $129 for one-hour Plaza-Lights tour for 8 in a stretch limo ($274 value)
- $179 for one-hour Plaza-Lights tour for up to 14 in a stretch SUV ($369 value)
- $299 for three-hour Plaza-Lights tour for up to 8 in a limo ($599 value)
- $499 for five-hour Plaza-Lights tour for up to 8 in a limo ($999 value)
- $399 for four-hour Plaza-Lights tour for up to 30 in a 30-person vehicle ($799 value)
- $599 for six-hour Plaza-Lights tour for up to 30 in a 30-person vehicle ($1,198 value)
One-hour tour starts and ends at the Embassy Suites Hotel, while the three-hour tour can start and end anywhere in the Greater Kansas City Area.
Tours take place seven days a week from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. starting on Monday, October 26, 2015 and running through Friday, January 15, 2016.
Though the cavalcade of sleek black vehicles at Corporate Coach may attract the most eyeballs, it's the attentive service of the driver at each wheel that leaves the most lasting impressions. After opening doors and showing their passengers aboard, the licensed and insured chauffeurs whisk their charges off to myriad destinations. These include Kansas City International Airport, where they help unload bags, and Senior Prom, where they gather ideas for chauffeur couture. Passengers, meanwhile, get to relax amid the plush interiors of their Lincoln Town Car sedan, stretch Hummer or Cadillac Escalade limousine, or even party bus, seemingly far above the hustle and bustle of everyday traffic.