Pole-fitness classes teach you to be comfortable upside down in order to prepare you to ride Universal Studios' Shrek 4-D: The Upside-Down Experience. Get a new look with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $22 for one beginner or intermediate group pole-dancing class (a $45 value)
- $65 for three beginner or intermediate group pole-dancing classes (a $135 value)
- $99 for five beginner or intermediate group pole-dancing classes (a $225 value)
- $135 for one beginner or intermediate private group pole-dancing class for 8–10 people (a $303 value)
- Click here for a class schedule.
Though the women at Corporate Pole mean business, they can't dress in business clothing. Slacks and blazers would just restrict them from demonstrating acrobatic twirls and inversions on the pole. They teach these techniques and more to female students during beginner, intermediate, and advanced pole-dancing classes, while emphasizing the importance of camaraderie and self-confidence.
These values are also stressed during yoga lessons, during which students can hone their flexibility and Piloxing classes that combine Pilates stretches with boxing jabs. Other classes include Zumba and belly-dancing classes where students can learn how to move their hips quickly while keeping their navels firmly in place.