All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- LASIK surgery for both eyes
- Post-op checkups after one day, one week, one month, and three months
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- The procedure can sharpen vision blurred by nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism, diminishing patients’ dependence on glasses or contacts.
- Patients remain awake throughout the surgery, which only lasts approximately 15 minutes.
- Does not include Monovision correction.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Correctvision Laser Institute
Drs. Barry Concool and Marc Bosem helm the Correctvision Laser Institute and have performed more than 40,000 LASIK procedures combined. And though he is eager to help their patients cast off their glasses, contacts, and opera lorgnettes with LASIK, that's not all they do.
Teaming up with Dr. Michelle Gonzalez—the institute's Spanish-speaking clinical director and optometrist—they offer a wide range of corrective-vision procedures, such as cataract surgery and conductive keratoplasty, which uses radio frequency instead of lasers to improve farsightedness. They even smooth over wrinkles with Botox, dermal fillers, and spackling paste.