Licensed professionals use Diode 808 lasers to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair on all skin types
What You'll Get
- What’s included: technicians use a Diode Machine 808 Laser, which is suitable on all pigmented hair and skin types, to reduce the growth of hair
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair removal.
- Qualifications of technician: New York State–licensed
- Suggested frequency of treatments: every 6–8 weeks
The Fine Print
About Cosmed Laser Spa
At Cosmed Laser Spa, the aestheticians and the high-tech laser equipment work together to solve aesthetic concerns. For example, the spa's namesake laser treatments address a variety of issues, including acne, scarring, and unwanted stubble. Powerful non-laser services beautify faces and physiques, too, and range from exfoliating HydraFacials to VelaShape body-contouring treatments. Cosmed Laser Spa uses the latest technology for all skin types.