Trained technicians zap fuzz during 15- to 60-minute laser hair-removal sessions with Cutera CoolGlide equipment
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Younger than 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Not valid for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- No metal screws or plates near the treated areas are allowed
- Type of laser: Cutera CoolGlide laser uses the Nd:YAG for effective hair removal on all skin types, especially darker skin tones.
- For additional information click here.
- Appointments typically last 15 to 30 minutes for small areas, 30 to 45 minutes for medium areas, and 45 to 60 minutes for large areas
- Six to ten treatments are typically needed to remove 80%–100% of unwanted hair
- While safe on all skin types, including darker skin tones and tanned skin, the treatment is not as effective on grey or light red hair. And it’s also less effective on white, light, or medium blond hair. Sessions are moderately effective on dark blond or auburn hair.
The Fine Print
About Cordova Medical and CosMedic Solutions
With credentials from the Tennessee Department of Health and eight years of experience as one of the US medical leaders on President George W. Bush's healthcare-advisory committee, Dr. Marc Crupie guides a team of medical professionals and aesthetics specialists at Cordova Medical and CosMedic Solutions. With over 25 years as a family physician in Memphis, Dr. Crupie's expertise continues to expand each year, as he seeks out advancements in his field and administers new procedures as they are developed, including Botox and lipotherapy, as well as vein-removal and dermal-filler procedures.
As a full-service family medical center and cosmetic laser office, Cordova Medical and CosMedic Solutions offers specialized treatments in advanced medical, laser, and aesthetic services. Aesthetic and laser treatments are performed by a qualified team of licensed aestheticians. Technicians use Cutera lasers to assist clients with treatments ranging from hair removal to skin rejuvenation by controlling intense beams of light. Technicians also work with a diamond-head microdermabrasion machine to help clients get cleaner, softer, fresher, younger looking skin.