A professional injects Dysport between the eyebrows to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
Need To Know
About Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Center
Dr. Gregory Herbich has been helping patients enhance their appearances since the 1980s. In fact, he even helped develop laser skin-resurfacing techniques back in 1982. Today, Dr. Herbich puts his experience and ingenuity to use at Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Center's three locations, correcting disfiguring skin conditions and signs of aging with laser procedures, cosmetic surgery, and injections. He also makes over bodies with breast augmentation, liposuction, neck lifts, and hair transplantations that cover bald spots more convincingly than a glued-on patch of loose cat fur. Regardless of their preferred treatment, clients can take advantage of a complimentary consultation beforehand.