All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $149 for 50 units of Dysport to be redeemed in one visit ($250 value)
- $377 for 130 units of Dysport to be redeemed in one or two visits ($650 value)
- $719 for 270 units of Dysport to be redeemed in one, two, or three visits ($1,350 value)
- $250 for 0.5cc syringe of Restylane to be redeemed in one visit ($450 value)
- $377 for 1cc syringe of Restylane to be redeemed in one visit ($700 value)
- $719 for two 1cc syringes of Restylane to be redeemed in one or two visits ($1,400 value)
- $250 for 0.8cc syringe of Radiesse to be redeemed in one visit ($450 value)
- $377 for 1.5cc syringe of Radiesse to be redeemed in one visit ($700 value)
- $719 for two 1.5cc syringes of Radiesse to be redeemed in one or two visits ($1,400 value)
Each treatment appointment begins with a consultation with a licensed medical professional, during which patients discuss their goals. Next, the professional may inject Dysport, Restylane, or Radiesse. Both Restylane and Radiesse are dermal fillers that help smooth away wrinkles. If the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded. Read more about Restylane and Radiesse and their potential results.
The FDA has recently approved the use of Radiesse on hands.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased but may upgrade or add on services for additional cost. 24-hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Valid for new patients only OR patients who have not visited within 15 months. Image is not a patient. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cosmetic LaserWorks
Doctor-owned Cosmetic LaserWorks Medical Group has been ridding men and women of unwanted hair for more than 15 years. The medical professionals have performed more than 10,000 hair-removal and injectable treatments and have helped more than ten clients successfully maintain skin as smooth as a pet seal. Ten years ago, Cosmetic LaserWorks broadened its treatment menu to include laser spider-vein removal treatments and beauty injections such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Radiesse, Restylane, Belotero, Juvéderm, Juvéderm Voluma, Micro-Needling and PRP. Cosmetic LaserWorks also has a dog-friendly patio.