A licensed medical professional determines eligibility, then smooths wrinkles by injecting Dysport, Restylane, or Radiesse
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
- Each treatment appointment begins with a consultation with a licensed medical professional, during which patients discuss their goals. Next, the professional may inject Dysport, Restylane, or Radiesse. Both Restylane and Radiesse are dermal fillers that help smooth away wrinkles. If the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Read more about Restylane and Radiesse and their potential results.
- The FDA has recently approved the use of Radiesse on hands.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased but may upgrade or add on services for additional cost. 24-hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Valid for new patients only OR patients who have not visited within 15 months. Image is not a patient. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cosmetic LaserWorks
Doctor-owned Cosmetic LaserWorks Medical Group has been ridding men and women of unwanted hair for more than 15 years. The medical professionals have performed more than 10,000 hair-removal and injectable treatments and have helped more than 10 clients successfully maintain skin as smooth as a pet seal. Ten years ago, Cosmetic LaserWorks broadened its treatment menu to include laser spider-vein removal treatments and beauty injections such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Radiesse, Restylane, Belotero, Juvéderm, Juvéderm Voluma, Kybella, microneedling and PRP. Cosmetic LaserWorks also has a dog-friendly patio.