Choose from Seven Options
- $143 for 50 units of Dysport ($250 value)
- $240 for 100 units of Dysport ($500 value)
- $688 for two 1cc syringes of Restylane ($1,400 value)
- $349 for one 1.5cc syringe of Radiesse ($700 value)
- $676 for two 1.5cc syringes of Radiesse ($1,400 value)
- $422 for 50 units of Dysport and one 1.5cc syringe of Radiesse ($950 value)
- $422 for 50 units of Dysport and one 1cc syringe of Restylane ($950 value)
The FDA has recently approved the use of Radiesse on hands.
Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
Doctor-owned Cosmetic LaserWorks Medical Group has been ridding men and women of unwanted hair for more than 15 years. The medical professionals have performed more than 10,000 hair-removal and injectable treatments and have helped more than five clients successfully maintain skin as smooth as a pet seal. Five years ago, Cosmetic LaserWorks broadened its treatment menu to include laser spider-vein removal treatments and beauty injections such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Radiesse, Restylane, Belotero, Juvéderm, Juvéderm Voluma, Micro-Needling and PRP. Cosmetic LaserWorks also has a dog-friendly patio.