Physicians and PAs combine diet, lifestyle changes, B12 injections, and prescription appetite suppressants
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- physician evaluation and consultation
- four weekly lipotropic B12 injections
- appetite suppressant such as phentermine
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cosmetic Medicine of Coral Gables
At Cosmetic Medicine of Coral Gables, clients can receive a variety of aesthetic medical treatments performed by licensed physician providers in the comfort of a tranquil, day-spa setting. In order to foster the most beneficial experience, the spa's concierge service works directly with clientele to match individual desires and concerns with a customized plan of action. In terms of potential services, Cosmetic Medicine of Coral Gables offers well-known treatments such as Botox and Juvederm along with weight-loss programs and facials to help clients look and feel their best.