Cryotherapy sessions can help reduce migraine symptoms, reduce arthritic pain, and treat various skin issues
About This Deal
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Amenities: comfortable waiting area
View Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Center’s other offers:
About Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Center
The board-certified doctors and medical aestheticians at Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Center aim to prove that you don't need plastic surgery to dramatically alter your appearance. That's why they specialize in a wide array of minimally invasive procedures that help slim down physiques and keep skin looking smooth and radiant. The team offers complimentary consultations and outline personalized treatment plans tailored to each client's goals and condition.
- CoolSculpting: This noninvasive procedure helps whittle down common problem areas, such as the abdomen and thighs, using a laser that selectively cools fat cells until they crystallize and eventually flee the body through natural metabolic pathways.
- Microdermabrasion: With the help of an exfoliating wand, a technician simultaneously removes dead skin cells and cleanses pores throughout the face. By resurfacing skin, this treatment can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne, and scars.
- PDO Thread Lifting: An aesthetician uses miniature needles to implant fine, absorbable threads into skin to stoke collagen production and tissue contraction. This process can help tighten sagging skin in areas such as the cheeks, jawline, and neck, and results typically appear approximately six months following the treatment.