Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
Need To Know
About Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Center
The board-certified doctors and medical aestheticians at Cosmetic Rejuvenation Medical Center aim to prove that you don't need plastic surgery to dramatically alter your appearance. That's why they specialize in a wide array of minimally invasive procedures that help slim down physiques and keep skin looking smooth and radiant. The team offers complimentary consultations and outline personalized treatment plans tailored to each client's goals and condition.
- CoolSculpting: This noninvasive procedure helps whittle down common problem areas, such as the abdomen and thighs, using a laser that selectively cools fat cells until they crystallize and eventually flee the body through natural metabolic pathways.
- Microdermabrasion: With the help of an exfoliating wand, a technician simultaneously removes dead skin cells and cleanses pores throughout the face. By resurfacing skin, this treatment can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne, and scars.
- PDO Thread Lifting: An aesthetician uses miniature needles to implant fine, absorbable threads into skin to stoke collagen production and tissue contraction. This process can help tighten sagging skin in areas such as the cheeks, jawline, and neck, and results typically appear approximately six months following the treatment.