An experienced technician uses laser technology to get rid of unwanted hair in an area of choice
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas
- Type of laser used: diode laser
- Suggested number and frequency of treatments: six sessions spaced six to eight weeks apart
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- For safe treatment and better results. customers are asked to follow these instructions:
- Do not tweeze or wax hair prior to treatment.
- Avoid applying lotion, sunscreen, perfume, or similar cosmetics to the skin.
- Shave one to three days before your session, not the same day.
- Treatments cannot be performed on areas with a suntan or sunburn.
- Avoid tanning beds and direct exposure to the sun four to six weeks prior to treatment. Tanned skin has extra melanin, which attracts laser energy.
Need To Know
About Cosmetiq Medicine
Cosmetiq Medicine offers a range of services:
Injectable Neurotoxines: Botox and Dysport to treat dynamic lines in forehead, between eyebrows, crow's feet, and more.
Dermal fillers: Juvederm, Restylane, and Radiesse to volumize cheeks, lips, nasolabial folds, laugh lines, marionette lines, and more.
Laser services: Laser Hair Removal, Intense-Photo-Light (IPL) sun spot and pigment treatment, tattoo removal, Laser Skin Resurfacing for face/neck/chest, and Spider Vein Removal.
Spa services: Collagen induction therapy, Microneedling, Dermaplaning, Various and custom Chemical Peels.
Injectables are administered by an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner.