Professional skin care specialist performs LED light treatments that help treat acne, hyperpigmentation, malasma, fine lines, and more
About This Deal
- Benefits of LED Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatment: painless, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that can help stimulate collagen, elasticity, and treat mild to moderate acne.
A licensed professional performs a full skin assessment to determine which LED-Light will be most beneficial during the procedure to emit low-frequency sound waves. Towards the end of the procedure, the LED-Light treatment is then complemented by a customized mask. This LED-Light therapy is a painless, non-invasive, and can help stimulate collagen, treat mild to moderate acne, hyper pigmentation, and tighten skin.
View Cosmo Med Spa & Salon’s other offers:
- Hydrofacial and Microdermabrasion Treatments
- Zoom! Teeth-Whitening Treatment
- Oxygen Facial with Microdermabrasion and Collagen Massage
- Microneedling Sessions
- Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatments
- Single-Area or Combo Fibroblast Treatment
- Radio Frequency Microneedling Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- IPL Photofacials with Dermaplaning
- Brazilian or Bikini Waxes
- In-Office Teeth Whitening Treatment
- Skin Tags, Moles, Age Spots, or Warts Removal
- Revitalize Chemical Peel and Dermaplaning Treatment
- Laser Spider Vein Removal
- Toenail Fungus Removal Sessions
About Cosmo Med Spa & Salon
Cosmo Med Spa & Salon occupies a single location, but its services span three aesthetic areas: traditional spa, salon, and med spa. Stylists imbue locks with vivid Bigen and Redken hues, smooth strands with relaxers and keratin treatments, and use their scissors to craft chic dos. Meanwhile, the spa staff members enhance the details with facials, mani-pedis, and eyelash extensions and perms. They also offer waxing and threading services to rid clients' faces and physiques of unwanted hair, as well as laser hair removal using Cynosure Elite Lasers for those looking for a more permanent option. To round out its offerings, the med spa exfoliates skin with microdermabrasion and medical peels and helps turn back the hands of time with microneedling sessions that help stimulate collagen and elastin production. Extra-small and small-area treatments are scheduled 4–6 weeks apart, for 10–12 treatments total in one year. Medium and large-area treatments are scheduled 6–8 weeks apart, for 7–10 treatments in one year.