Athletes can attend a variety of movement classes that may improve their overall fitness as well as body awareness
What You'll Get
- Available classes:
- Classic Nia: focusing on cardio exercises, the classes are a body, mind, and spirit movement
- Moving to Heal: it’s a gentler version of the Classic Nia classes
- SomaDance: the classes include 30-minute fun dance warmup and 30 minutes of Hanna Somatics sequences which can help relieve contracted muscles and chronic pain, as well as increase body awareness, mobility, flexibility, grace, and ease
- Groove: incorporating simple moves and rhythms, the sessions can help students learn how to dance in their own unique way
- View the class schedule
- About the instructors: experienced performers and instructors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May redeem across visits. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Reservation required for studio space rental. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The instructors at Cosmotion teach students not only how to move their bodies but also how to love them. One of their signature class styles is Nia, which blends free-form and structured moves pulled from dance, martial arts, and healing arts—a combination that boosts balance, strength, and stamina. Nia sessions are open to students of all experience levels, as are belly-dancing, yoga, and BellyFit dance-fusion classes.