What You'll Get
Like famed Russian ballerino Mikhail Baryshnikov, gyro meat rotates gracefully and requires a ton of practice to pronounce correctly. Say a mouthful with this Groupon.
$25 for Prix-Fixe Greek Dinner for Two (Up to $55.95 Total Value)
- One appetizer, such as house-made spanakopita (up to a $6.99 value)
- One greek salad to share (a $6.99 value)
- Two entrees, such as broiled-feta pasta, eggplant-and-ground-beef moussaka, or the gyro platter (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Two glasses of merlot, chardonnay, or zinfandel (a $4 value each)
- One dessert to share (a $3.99 value)<p>
See the full prix-fixe menu.
Though Costas Restaurant sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Costas Restaurant
Stelios Migadakis had long dreamt of moving his family from New York to Florida’s sun-drenched shores, jumping at the chance to open an eatery in Tarpon Springs’ Greek Town. He draws from the Old World recipes of his kin in Crete and his wife's relatives in Lesvos to compose a menu consisting of delicately battered seafood and slow-roasted lamb and beef. Within the elegant eatery, murals of serene Greek isles and grazing herds of Trojan horses punctuate the pale-marble walls as Greek music spills out onto the adjoining patio.