Sculpted into ancient pine forests in 1923, course winds around a lake to incorporate water into many holes
What You'll Get
- 18-Hole Course with Cart for Two and Range Balls, Valid Tuesday–Thursday
- 18-Hole Course with Cart for Four and Range Balls, Valid Tuesday–Thursday
- 18-Hole Course with Cart for Two and Range Balls, Valid Any Day
- 18-Hole Course with Cart for Four and Range Balls, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for Tournaments or special events. Weekday options are valid from Tuesday-Thursday. Anytime options not valid after 11 a.m. on Saturday. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Country Club of Canton
Country Club of Canton's 18-hole course wraps snugly around a 22-acre lake, allowing it to incorporate water into play on most of the holes. It's been the central characteristic since the layout was first strung around the lake in 1923. Other previous occupants included the old pine forests, still in existence, as well as the lake monster, forced to relocate through eminent domain. The golf club's social scene revolves around the 12,000 square-foot clubhouse, where a driving range and putting green skirt the clubhouse grille and banquet space.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,322 yards from the back tees
- Rating of 69.5 from the back tees
- Slope of 114 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees