- $19 for run entry for one ($30 value)
- Held Sunday, April 26, at LP Field starting at 2 p.m.
- Open to kindergarteners (half-mile course) and kids in grades 1–7 (1-mile course)
- Includes a finisher medal, T-shirt, and goodie bag
- One parent may run free with each participating child.
Pick up your race packet at the Free Health and Fitness Expo at Music City Center, Hall C-D Thursday, April 23: 12:00pm – 7:00pm Friday, April 24: 10:00am – 7:00pm OR pre-race on Sunday, April 26th.
KiDS ROCK Nashville
It might be a breeze for adult runners, but for little legs, a one-mile course is the perfect introduction to racing. As part of the weekend-long St. Jude Country Music Marathon event, the KiDS ROCK Nashville presented by YMCA of Middle Tennessee run gives youngsters the chance to challenge themselves and earn a medal for their efforts. KiDS ROCK Nashville is one branch of the nationwide Kids Rock program, which offers structured training and healthy-eating programs throughout the year.