Golf is so beloved because it combines two of humankind’s favorite things—hitting stuff and driving on someone else’s lawn. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to an $80 value)
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to an $80 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $160 value)
Country Oaks Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Country Oaks Golf Club
Though lush fairways and gently undulating greens have replaced the acres of cornfields at Country Oaks Golf Club, quaint reminders of the course’s bucolic past are everywhere. A tall white silo stands sentry at the first tee box, greeting golfers as they head out for their round. A white picket fence proves a common sight as it cordons off the 140-acre plot from the surrounding farmland and prevents trespassing by ghostly baseball players.
First tee shots on the 514-yard, par 5 opening hole will need to clear a small pond—an early introduction to the water scattered throughout the rest of the course. In fact, 4 out of the first 5 tee shots will need to clear water, and 11 feature water prominently at some point. On the watery, 300-yard 18th hole, the long shadow of the old silo welcomes golfers back in as they sink their final putts and head into the Dairy Barn, now home to the course pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,958 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
92% of 13 customers recommend
“Course is in great condition”
“Nice course; well kept; challenging.”