Enjoy a special Hibiki tasting seminar with Suntory Whisky Chief Blender, Shinji Fukuyo. Inspired by the riches and subtleties of the 24 sea
What You'll Get
Enjoy a special Hibiki tasting seminar with Suntory Whisky Chief Blender, Shinji Fukuyo. Inspired by the riches and subtleties of the 24 seasons of the traditional Japanese calendar, Hibiki Japanese Harmony is a meticulous blend of the finest select whiskies from the House of Suntory.
During the seminar, guests will learn about Suntory’s Art of Blending and be guided through a tasting of a selection of component whiskies from Suntory's three distilleries to showcase the complexity of the Hibiki Japanese Harmony blend.
By the end, guests will have gained a deeper understanding of the world renowned House of Suntory Whisky.
Class is 1.5 hours long, including a Q&A session with Suntory Whisky Chief Blender, Shinji Fukuyo.
What you can expect:
- A selection of tasting pours of Hibiki Japanese Harmony and Toki component whiskies
- A tasting pour of Hibiki Japanese Harmony, Toki & Legent
- 1 Tasting pour of a special and rare Suntory Whisky
- The art of tsukuriwake-the diversity in the making-and Suntory’s unique blending philosophy
- The diversity across Suntory Whiskies including Yamazaki malt, Hakushu malt and Chita grain whisky
- Overview of Hibiki, one of the world’s best blended Japanese whiskies
Style: Guided Spirits Tasting
Good For: Spirits Enthusiasts, Whisky Lovers, Spirits Curious
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Whiskey classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Astor Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2019.