Exploring a new career or job and not sure who to ask for advice and strategies?Join Marcos Salazar, CEO and Co-founder of Be Social Change,
What You'll Get
Exploring a new career or job and not sure who to ask for advice and strategies?
Join Marcos Salazar, CEO and Co-founder of Be Social Change, for a live Career Coaching Q&A to answer your burning job search questions. During this group coaching session, there will be a facilitated networking activity at the beginning to meet fellow Be Social Change Members, and then an opportunity to ask Marcos for career tips, advice, and strategies on topics such as:
- Finding your passion and purpose
- Career prototyping, exploration, and career transition
- Tapping into the hidden job market
- Optimizing the job search
- Resume and cover letter advice
- Personal branding and communicating your passions, talents, and skills
- Becoming an effective networker
- Improving productivity, managing stress
- Tips on growing a meaningful and happy life
Join us to get your burning career questions answered while meeting fellow like-minded people looking to find and do purposeful work!
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Doors Open + Networking
- 7:00 – 8:15 pm: Group Career Coaching with Marcos
- 8:15 – 8:30 pm: Networking
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Career classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Be Social Change, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2019.