Over the past few decades, we have seen a shift in responsibility from the company to the employee with regards to your lifetime savings and
What You'll Get
Over the past few decades, we have seen a shift in responsibility from the company to the employee with regards to your lifetime savings and income. At this stage, pensions are few and far between, replaced by widely under-utilized retirement plans, and the other areas of one’s financial plan goes largely incomplete simply due to lack of information. And so, financial planning is now a crucial piece of your overall, long-term success.
Every decision made today has an impact on what is possible in the years to come. Together, we will explore how to approach your personal financial planning and where to start.
Build skills in:
- Reviewing your goals and how to process them
- Personal cash flow management (i.e. emergency funds)
- Understanding credit scores
- When to start investing and where to go
- Next steps including debt management, insurance needs, estate planning needs, tax considerations
Outcomes of this interactive workshop:
- Start managing your “financial house”
- The fundamentals of personal financial planning
- Work towards understanding what is important to you and the priority order of your goals
- When to start investing
- Tools to be successful in the months and years to come
- Hoping to make positive improvements to your financial well-being
- Looking for guidance on where to start
- Wanting to focus your current planning around your goals
- Working with individuals who need to be considering their financial well-being
What to bring:
- A notebook and pen
- Please plan to arrive before the workshop begins.
Doors open at 6:45 pm, workshop starts at 7:00 pm sharp.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Financial Planning classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Be Social Change, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2019.