Mold Abatement Worker is a 2 day course and is required for workers that perform any type of mold abatement work in any capacity and are emp
What You'll Get
Mold Abatement Worker is a 2 day course and is required for workers that perform any type of mold abatement work in any capacity and are employed by a licensed mold remediation contractor. New York State regulations require individuals performing mold abatement to be trained as a Mold Abatement worker by an accredited training program.
Upon successful completion of the course, student will have to submit an application to New York State department of labor licensing unit to obtain a license.
- Introduction to regulations
- Indoor air quality and health effects
- Hazard communication
- Workplace hazards - PPE, Asbestos, Confined Space, etc.
- Mold remediation containment / air filtration.
- Work practices for removing, cleaning, and treating mold.
- Hands - on work area prep
Class Starting Monday, September 23
- Monday, September 23, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, September 24, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Class Starting Monday, October 14
- Monday, October 14, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, October 15, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Class Starting Wednesday, November 20
- Wednesday, November 20, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, November 21, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Class Starting Thursday, December 19
- Thursday, December 19, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Friday, December 20, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Safety classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Big Apple Occupational Safety, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print