Effectively communicate the meaning and perspective behind your data, facts and research to your audience. This workshop is designed fo
What You'll Get
Effectively communicate the meaning and perspective behind your data, facts and research to your audience.
This workshop is designed for professionals who work with and present data to a wide range of audience members, from colleagues to individuals outside of your field.
- What’s included
- Present with confidence and ease your nerves
- Keep your audience awake with compelling delivery and content
- Create clear takeaways and meaning that your audience will understand
- Communicate your findings through storytelling that resonates
- Guide your audience toward making a decision
- Recognize and eliminate unnecessary content that does not add to your overall presentation
- Direct your audience's attention to the most important parts of your data and reports
- Leverage storytelling to help your audience understand your perspective
- Adapt your presentation to your audience’s preferred communication style
- Get agreement and buy-in from your audience
Please bring a pen, notebook or laptop to take notes and most importantly, an open mind.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Public Speaking classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, BostonSpeaks, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2019.