Agile software development requires a unique approach to the actual writing of code. While there are no “silver bullets,” certain practi
What You'll Get
Agile software development requires a unique approach to the actual writing of code. While there are no “silver bullets,” certain practices are much better at controlling quality, while retaining the flexibility and maintainability required of Agile’s incremental product development approach.
Join us for an immersive, intensive 3-day course providing hands-on training in the most powerful and popular Agile Engineering Practices (aka Scrum Developer Practices, Extreme Programming practices), and the synergy gained by combining them.
Practices include Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, Continuous Integration, Collective Code Ownership, Pair Programming, Behavior Driven Development, time-boxed experimental “spikes,” Energized Work, and Emergent Design and Architecture.
What you will learn:
Students will learn the foundations of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Developer’s role, as well as how to control quality, while retaining the flexibility and maintainability of Agile's incremental approach to product development.
What is Included:
- 3 Day CSD In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
This course is designed for:
- software developers
- lead programmers
Participants will split into teams of 4-6 people who can read and understand the programming language selected by that team. Each participant will be working closely with others to craft real code.
A variety of individual practices, and an understanding of how they support each other. Includes Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, and many others.
- A clear understanding of why our industry needs professional development & engineering practices.
- A clear understanding of why these particular practices are well-suited for Agile frameworks such as Scrum & Kanban.
- Techniques for teams and individuals to realistically stick to these practices in a disciplined way.
- All Scrum Alliance CSD learning objectives.
Note: Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets, please reach out to CourseHorse for any food allergies, or restrictions.
Class Starting Wednesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 23, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, October 24, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Friday, October 25, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Scrum classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, cPrime, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2019.