As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ve been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provi
What You'll Get
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ve been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification from Scrum Alliance®. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role.
What is Included
- 2 Day A-CSM In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Course workbook and training materials
What you'll learn
In this program you will focus deeply on the following learning objectives and will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of:
- Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
CSM with 1+ years of experience as a Scrum Master Certification: To be eligible for the Advanced CSM®, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM® in good standing with the Scrum Alliance
- Complete a pre-program assessment
- Be prepared to share your personal experiences
- Attend and complete the 2-day program
- Complete a post-program questionnaire
- Catalog 12 months of relevant work experience in your Scrum Alliance profile prior to the class
Exam Details: No Exam
By attending the 2 day CSPO course you will earn 16 PDU/SEU that can be applied towards further educational goals. To claim credits a code is provided at the end of the CSPO course book.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Scrum classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, cPrime, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 27, 2020.