In our interactive and hands on ScrumMaster Certification course, you will learn about the Scrum framework, how to apply Scrum to your proje
What You'll Get
In our interactive and hands on ScrumMaster Certification course, you will learn about the Scrum framework, how to apply Scrum to your projects, and how to navigate the cultural changes necessary to implement Scrum. The focus is on task-level tracking, the use of Burndown Charts to display daily progress, and Daily Scrum meetings, all together giving tremendous awareness about the state of the project at all times.
The course includes:
- 2 Day CSM In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Includes Exam Fee for CSM Certification (2 attempts towards the CSM exam)
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
- General Knowledge
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Scrum compared to Waterfall
- Significance of "Done"
- Scrum compared to Waterfall
- Scrum Values
- Applicability of Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- Overview of Scrum Roles
- ScrumMaster: Responsibilities & Authority
- Product Owner: Responsibilities, Authority, Constraints...etc.
- Product Owner: The Team: Responsibilities, Authority, Teamwork & Characteristics.
- Impact on Traditional Roles.
- Scrum Meetings
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- ScrumMaster Responsibilities and Skills
- Scrum Simulation
- Class Retrospective
There is no required prior certificate, educational background, or work experience needed to participate in the CSM course, complete the exam, and receive certification.The Certified Scrum Master course is designed to introduce you to the basics of Scrum, and as such all backgrounds are welcome to join and achieve Scrum Master Certification.
In order to qualify for the exam each student must attend no less than 15 hours of the 16 hour class. The CSM is administered online and sent via email after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scrum Alliance Instructor. The link is sent 24-48 hours after class concludes. You have 90 day access to take the exam and 2 attempts towards passing. The exam is 50 questions in multiple choice format. Once the exam is started, you have 60 minutes to complete it.
Class Starting Tuesday, October 29
- Tuesday, October 29, 8:30AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, October 30, 8:30AM- 5:00PM
A light breakfast is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Scrum classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, cPrime, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2019.