In this course, students will learn how to manage and edit images using hands-on training. Our Adobe Certified instructor will provide image
What You'll Get
In this course, students will learn how to manage and edit images using hands-on training. Our Adobe Certified instructor will provide images and notes so the class can work together in addition to one-on-one time with the instructor to work on their own images.
Students explore best practices, library cataloging, image evaluation, image enhancement, slideshows, photo book creation, and more. The instructors provide practice images and then students will work images that they feel most passionate about— theirs. Your own images are much more fun to work on and when finished, the results are impressive.
Students leave with confidence and proven workflows to create stunning images. Your images are organized, cataloged and filed, naming each folder, so you can go back at a later time and finish your project. Its a great way to focus your attention to just that group of images and what was shot.
- Review of Importing and Exporting Images
- Creating a personalized organized catalog
- Advanced image editing in the Devel Module
- Using presents for editing in the Devel Module
- Syncing photos for batch editing
- How to find missing photos
- Utilizing Lightroom Mobile
- Creating Slideshows with Lightroom
- Creating Photo books with Lightroom
- Exporting from Lightroom
- Photoshop Integration with Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 and Adobe Cloud membership installed on your computer
- iMac, Desktop or Laptop (PC of MAC) computer with 8 GB Ram
- External drives as necessary
- Notebook and Pencil/Pen for note taking
- A Wacom Tablet is recommended but not required
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Lightroom classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, California Center for Digital Arts, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2020.