Colorado Cardiac CPR will be offering BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR skills session. This BLS course is for BOTH Certification and Rece
What You'll Get
Colorado Cardiac CPR will be offering BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR skills session. This BLS course is for BOTH Certification and Recertification.
Upon successful completion of the cognitive and skills tests, students receive an AHA course completion card valid for 2 years.
This Hybrid Online/in-class BLS course is for BOTH Certification and Recertification.
Textbook is NOT required.
Step 1 - Online Course (BLS for the Healthcare Provider Online Part 1)
- Web-based, self-directed course that uses case-based scenarios and interactive lessons to teach students about both single-rescuer and team basic life support.
- Upon completion of the online portion, students will meet with an instructor for the Skills Session
- Bring your online BLS Certification of Completion
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour, based on skill level
- American Heart Association, 2 year Certification
- You will receive your eCard shortly after class completion
- Accreditation/Agency - American Heart Association
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for BLS classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Colorado Cardiac CPR and First Aid , in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print