Learn to master PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Pro for BeginnersThe Adobe PDF is one of the most valuable file types for documenting and arc
What You'll Get
Learn to master PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Pro for Beginners
The Adobe PDF is one of the most valuable file types for documenting and archiving important information digitally. You may have used different applications to create PDF documents for your own reference. In the Adobe Acrobat Pro for Beginners class (Level 1), you will learn the right ways to work with PDF documents and digitally store your work for the long term future.
In the Adobe Acrobat Pro for Beginners class, you will learn how to create, edit, and modify Adobe PDF documents in real world, best practice ways. During the class, you will learn how to use Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud to make your information more portable, accessible, and useful to meet the needs of your target audience.
This class is appropriate for users of Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Acrobat DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. This class can also be customized to your preferred version of Adobe Acrobat.
Upon successful completion of our Adobe Acrobat for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Access information in a PDF document
- Create and modify PDF documents
- Navigate to specific content in a PDF document
- Work with multiple PDF documents
- Review and Validate a PDF document
- 7 hours of training
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to Coworking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Acrobat Pro software before starting class.
- Students at DWC are eligible for a student rate on Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version from Adobe.com
Class Starting Monday, January 13
- Monday, January 13, 1:30PM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, January 15, 1:30PM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Acrobat classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Digital Workshop Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2020.