Go farther with the Adobe Illustrator Advanced ClassOnce you have completed Illustrator Level 1, you are ready to use Adobe Illustrator
What You'll Get
Go farther with the Adobe Illustrator Advanced Class
Once you have completed Illustrator Level 1, you are ready to use Adobe Illustrator to create simple illustrations and logos. In the Adobe Illustrator Advanced class (Level 2), you learn how to go past the basics by creating complex illustrations, custom shapes with the Pen Tool, print documents without any errors or color mismatches, and prepare illustrations for the web. For someone serious about design, no matter what industry or career path, this is an important class to get you the skills you need.
In this four-part series intermediate Adobe Illustrator Advanced class, you will create complex, robust illustrations that go beyond the basics and help you create professional graphics.
In the Adobe Illustrator Advanced class, you will learn to use Illustrator by drawing and manipulating simple shapes to create logos, as well as combining text and graphics to create advertisements.
Adobe Illustrator Advanced is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Illustrator and apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of the Adobe Illustrator Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Use advanced design concepts including blending colors and shapes
- Work with brushes and explore brush options
- Make uses of creative effects and graphic styles
- Complete a professional design for logos, brochures, and more
- Combine Illustrator with other Adobe Applications
- 14 hours of training
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Adobe Illustrator Level 1 or equivalent knowledge is required*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Illustrator software before starting class.
- Students at DWC are eligible for a student rate on Adobe Creative Cloud
- You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version from Adobe.com
Class Starting Thursday, January 23
- Thursday, January 23, 6:00PM- 9:30PM
- Tuesday, January 28, 6:00PM- 9:30PM
- Thursday, January 30, 6:00PM- 9:30PM
- Tuesday, February 04, 6:00PM- 9:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Illustrator classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Digital Workshop Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2020.