Complete Microsoft Project training, customized to your project workflowMicrosoft Project is an industry leading project management&nbs
About This Deal
Complete Microsoft Project training, customized to your project workflow
Microsoft Project is an industry leading project management application that will help you effectively manage a project according to a realistic plan. In the complete Microsoft Project class from Digital Workshop Center, our expert instructors will work with you help you understand how to use this tool directly on your project at hand, starting with the basics and moving to the advance with an emphasis on efficiency.
This user-friendly program provides a project manager with tools to manage project tasks, resources, costs, and budgets. In addition, the software is built to be able to collaborate easily with other team members involved in the project.
In the Microsoft Project class, you will understand the terminology and environment of the program, how to create an effective project plan, assign resources to get the project plan done, and how to monitor the project in real-time as the project unfolds. It is important to learn how to not only feed information into your project plan, but also how you will analyze that data with reports so you can make smarter business decisions for your next project.
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Project class, students will be able to:
- Work within the Microsoft Project environment
- Create a new Project plan with real world task information
- Manage and organize tasks efficiently
- Understand and allocate resources for your project
- Complete and share your project plan
- Create budgets and undertand project costs
- Utilize project reports effectively
- FInd ways to reuse project information and collaborate with coworkers
- 14 hours of training
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Intermediate to Advanced
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
- A general understanding of project management concepts is recommended but not required
Class Starting Tuesday, January 21
- Tuesday, January 21, 1:30PM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, January 23, 1:30PM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, January 28, 1:30PM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, January 30, 1:30PM- 5:00PM
Classroom: Community Room
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Project classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Digital Workshop Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2020.