Go beyond the basics in Adobe Acrobat Pro AdvancedAs a business professional, you have some experience in using Adobe Acrobat and
What You'll Get
Go beyond the basics in Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced
As a business professional, you have some experience in using Adobe Acrobat and are ready to further develop your PDF documents. In the Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced class (Level 2), you will use Adobe Acrobat Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
In addition, Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced will teach you how to create custom forms that you can distribute and share with your coworkers. By learning the right way to create an interactive form, you will save valuable time and money on the job.
This class is appropriate for users of Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Acrobat DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced can also be customized to your preferred version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Upon successful completion of Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced Class, students will be able to:
- Create and edit PDF files from technical documents
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents
- Create interactive PDF forms to distribute
- Prepare a PDF document ready for commercial printing
- Complete a PDF file for commercial printing
- 7 hours of training
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to Coworking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Adobe Acrobat for Beginners (Level 1)
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Acrobat Pro software before starting class.
- Students at DWC are eligible for a student rate on Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version from Adobe.com
Class Starting Monday, January 27
- Monday, January 27, 9:00AM- 12:30PM
- Wednesday, January 29, 9:00AM- 12:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Acrobat classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Digital Workshop Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2020.