This 6-day workshop is designed for the makeup artist who needs to know the essential principlesof makeup artistry. We will discuss some of.
What You'll Get
This 6-day workshop is designed for the makeup artist who needs to know the essential principlesof makeup artistry. We will discuss some of the ins and outs of the business. This intensive programwill give you a solid foundation from which to start or enhance an exciting career in makeup artistry.
- Brushes & tools
- Color theory Preparing the skin
- Color correction
- Foundation matching & application
- Conceal & camouflage
- Eye shape and size
- Eye-shadow application
- Eye lining- powder, creams, liquid
- Eyebrow shape & application
- Blush & bronzers
- Lips- shape & color
- Lashes- curling, mascara, false lashes (individual & strip)
Day 2: Skin coloring and undertones, color correction, foundation levels, conceal and camoflage, shading and highlighting, color theory, eye shapes and size eye shadow application.
Day 3-4: Eyeshadow techniques- natural, smokey, and cut crease, eye lining methods,false lashes, blush and bronzer, shading and highlighting, lips technique.
Day 5: Learn how to build a “Look” ( day to night) / Lab Day
Day 6: Exit exam
The cost of the class includes textbook and products (not tools) to use in class, sponsored by Milani Cosmetics.
A $3 materials fee is included in the price for the instructor handouts.
Class Materials: Optional $20 for (fake eyelashes, fake eyelash tool, fake eyelash glue, contouring brush, and eyebrow stencil). Students can bring their own materials or pay the $20 material fee to receive the materials from the instructor.
- Room numbers are provided to students once the registration is completed.
- Students can purchase a semester parking permit from the Community Services Office for $10 or purchase a daily permit from the dispensing machines at each parking lot/structure for $2.
Class Starting Saturday, October 05
- Saturday, October 05, 12:00PM- 3:00PM
- Sunday, October 06, 12:00PM- 3:00PM
- Saturday, October 12, 12:00PM- 3:00PM
- Sunday, October 13, 12:00PM- 3:00PM
- Saturday, October 19, 12:00PM- 3:00PM
- Sunday, October 20, 12:00PM- 3:00PM
Price includes $3 material fee (Instructor Handouts)
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Personal Makeup classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, East Los Angeles College, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2019.