Expand your special effects makeup skills by learning the fundamental of airbrush makeup. This class will cover basic airbrush techniques to
What You'll Get
Expand your special effects makeup skills by learning the fundamental of airbrush makeup. This class will cover basic airbrush techniques to create veins, and add texture and shade to special effects designs of aliens, creatures, zombies, and animals.
Students need to bring their materials from their Special Effects Makeup class, an airbrush compressor, and stencils. Please request a list of required materials for this class at the time of registration.
Students will be expected to print handouts and bring them to teach class meeting. Please provide a valid email address at the time of registration for the instructor to send these documents. Students may not use personal cameras, cell phones, or any other like devices to record the lectures provided in class.
Pre-requisite: Special effects Makeup - Beginning Level
- Room numbers are provided to students once the registration is completed.
- Students can purchase a semester parking permit from the Community Services Office for $10 or purchase a daily permit from the dispensing machines at each parking lot/structure for $2.
Class Starting Sunday, November 10
- Sunday, November 10, 9:00AM- 12:00PM
- Sunday, November 17, 9:00AM- 12:00PM
- Sunday, November 24, 9:00AM- 12:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Special Effects Makeup classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, East Los Angeles College, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2019.