Phonics is a method of teaching reading based on the sound of letters, groups of letters, and syllables. Children having difficulty reading.
What You'll Get
Phonics is a method of teaching reading based on the sound of letters, groups of letters, and syllables. Children having difficulty reading may profit from phonics. Please register students by school grade level. No pre-school children.
Note: Price includes materials fee.
- Room numbers are provided to students once the registration is completed.
- Students can purchase a semester parking permit from the Community Services Office for $10 or purchase a daily permit from the dispensing machines at each parking lot/structure for $2.
Class Starting Saturday, October 19
- Saturday, October 19, 1:00PM- 1:50PM
- Saturday, October 26, 1:00PM- 1:50PM
- Saturday, November 02, 1:00PM- 1:50PM
- Saturday, November 09, 1:00PM- 1:50PM
- Saturday, November 16, 1:00PM- 1:50PM
Price includes $3 materials fee
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Kids Reading classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, East Los Angeles College, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2019.