This 2-day workshop is designed for people who are interested in starting and managing a nonprofit organization. Day one will focus on the p
What You'll Get
This 2-day workshop is designed for people who are interested in starting and managing a nonprofit organization. Day one will focus on the process of creating a nonprofit organization and will explore various topics such as
- Tax exemption status
- Board development
- Program development and finance.
- Team building
- Identifying and resolving conflict issues
- And the middle manager’s role in the strategic planning process.
- Room numbers are provided to students once the registration is completed.
- Students can purchase a semester parking permit from the Community Services Office for $10 or purchase a daily permit from the dispensing machines at each parking lot/structure for $2.
Class Starting Saturday, September 07
- Saturday, September 07, 9:00AM- 2:00PM
- Saturday, September 14, 9:00AM- 2:00PM
Class Starting Saturday, October 19
- Saturday, October 19, 9:00AM- 2:00PM
- Saturday, October 26, 9:00AM- 2:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Management classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, East Los Angeles College, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print