Art Jewelry and Metal’s fall program for kids ages 9-13. Art jewelry emphasizes creative expression and design. It incorporates the use.
What You'll Get
Art Jewelry and Metal’s fall program for kids ages 9-13. Art jewelry emphasizes creative expression and design. It incorporates the use of a variety of materials including metal, wood, glass, found objects, and paper to name a few. Art Jewelry class projects will be a mix of jewelry and small objects. Kids will be taught basic knowledge of tools and materials. Each weekly session will have a fun theme for children to explore. Sessions will focus on one core theme. Kids will learn about artists, wire forming, cold connection, resin, found objects, stamping, texturing, rivets and more... and they get to bring the bling home!
Skills students will develop:
- Fine motor skills
- Creativity in designing their own metals projects
- Knowledge and confidence using tools and working in a metals studio
- Mathematical Skills
- All tools and materials are included. Each day the session is 1 hour long. Projects are ongoing and will be completed by the end of the session.
- Competent, experienced instructors, who are artists and experienced educators with lead the classes.
- EatMetal Art Jewelry Gallery and Metals Studio is located on the 5th floor of the Monroe Art Center.
- Class begins promptly at 4:15pm. No early drop offs.
Cancellation and Absentee Policy- Withdraws from class 10 days prior to the start of the class will receive a full refund for the class minus a 5% processing fee. If cancellation occurs 3-9 days prior to the class, we will provide a 50% refund. Cancellations 48 hours or less receive a 25% refund. Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or same-day cancellations. We do not refund tuition for classes that students miss due to their own circumstances. Makeup's will not be provided for summer session. We reserve the right to cancel or discontinue any class, in which case you may choose to receive a refund, apply the class credit towards a different course, or receive a tuition credit for future use. Tuition credits are valid for up to one year. Refunds will be issued within 30 days.
Only 9 spots available per session.
Class Starting Thursday, September 19
- Thursday, September 19, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, September 26, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, October 03, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, October 10, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, October 17, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, October 24, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, November 07, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, November 14, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, November 21, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
- Thursday, December 05, 4:15PM- 5:45PM
No class Oct 31, Nov 28th
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Kids Jewelry classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, EatMetal, Inc., in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2019.