Relax and enjoy the beauty of nature while learning colored pencil techniques! Classes are designed as a series of botanical studies, to giv
What You'll Get
Relax and enjoy the beauty of nature while learning colored pencil techniques! Classes are designed as a series of botanical studies, to give you a solid foundation in using colored pencils. Work from a different plant or flower every week, each with their own challenge of color or texture.
- Colored pencils (set of at least 12). Prismacolor is the most popular brand. Faber Castell Polychromos is also a good brand. Blick carries the sets as well as individual pencils in open stock so you can build your own palette. Instructor will make more recommendations on the first day.
- Drawing supplies: pencil, eraser, sharpener
- Sketchbook or sketchpad. Strathmore 400 series is a good basic. They also make colored pencil paper in a pad. Hot press watercolor paper or bristol work as well.
Optional: Divider for measuring, ruler
Class Starting Friday, October 04
- Friday, October 04, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 11, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 18, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, October 25, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
- Friday, November 01, 9:30AM- 12:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Colored Pencil classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Evanston Art Center, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2019.