This public speaking course is the fastest, easiest way to reduce stage fright. In just two-days, this presentation seminar helps participan
What You'll Get
This public speaking course is the fastest, easiest way to reduce stage fright. In just two-days, this presentation seminar helps participants gain poise and self-confidence in front of a group! Public Speaking Fear is still the #1 fear in America. And, right or wrong, people form a perception of who we are and what we represent by the self-confidence that we show when we deliver business presentations. A person who can stand in front of a group, with poise and self-confidence, can immediately create the perception of competency.
However, a person who is shy and timid in front of a group will have a tough time convincing the audience that he or she is capable. Our public speaking classes are designed to help participants generate this self-confidence when they speak, so that their audiences see them as being the expert!
- 10 Ways to Reduce or Eliminate Public Speaking Fear!
- A Simple Technique that will Improve Your Memory so You Never Again Lose Your Train of Thought in a Speech.
- Powerful Introductions and Endings
- Using Stories and Examples to Make Your Presentations More Interesting.
- A Simple Technique that will Reduce 90% of Nervousness in Seconds!
- One-on-One Presentation Coaching from Your Certified Instructor
- How to Write a World-Class, Compelling, Speech in Just Minutes (Versus Days or Weeks).
- Make Your Presentations "Audience Focused" so your audience pays attention from the very start.
- Using Stories and Examples to Explain Complicated Content.
- How to Design an Easy-to-Follow Presentation Outline and Deliver Your Entire Presentation without Notes.
- Add Enthusiasm and Energy to Any Presentation (Even Boring Ones).
- 10 Ways to Add Impact to Your Presentations.
- Use Analogies to Make Technical Business Presentations Easier to Understand.
- A Simple Process to Help Persuade Any Audience
- Impromptu Speaking Made Easy
- Keep Control of Your Audience During Question & Answer Sessions
- How to Use PowerPoint as a Visual Aid (Not the Actual Speech).
- A Few, Simple, Public Speaking Secrets that Add Impact to Your Presentation
- Showmanship is a Secret to Great Presentations!
- Avoid the 10 Deadly Sins that Turn Off Audiences.
- Deliver Your Final Presentation with Guidance from a Certified Public Speaking Coach
Registration Begins at 8:45 AM. Tuition includes materials.
Class Starting Thursday, December 12
- Thursday, December 12, 9:00AM- 4:00PM
- Friday, December 13, 9:00AM- 4:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Public Speaking classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Fearless Presentations, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2019.