Sales and trade exist because people need and are looking for that which is better than what they have. Sometimes, they don’t even know th
What You'll Get
Sales and trade exist because people need and are looking for that which is better than what they have. Sometimes, they don’t even know that they have a need.
The critical piece of this process is “connecting the dots.” We must demonstrate that we have listened respectfully, and, as experts, show how the needs are tied directly to our answer. Just because they have a need and we have a solution doesn’t mean that it’s a guaranteed sale.
Connecting their needs to our solution is precisely what the Sales Presentation Skills class is all about.
Outcomes – Participants will be able to:
- Research and understand each unique customer to demonstrate expertise
- Conduct productive meetings to discover useful information to formulate the most effective solution(s)
- Propose plans that are fully aligned with the target’s situation and needs
- Increase abilities to engage and motivate the prospect/client through compelling presentations
- Convey emotional intelligence enthusiasm and sincerity to get client buy-in
- Strengthen professionalism through dynamic story-telling, elevating the level of rapport
- Create positive messages even from negative, modeling a problem-solving, can-do attitude for the audience.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Public Speaking classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Improving Communications, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2020.