Indian flavors complement special occasions, holidays, or Shabbat dinners with exotic spice blends and gorgeous colors. Menu may includ
What You'll Get
Indian flavors complement special occasions, holidays, or Shabbat dinners with exotic spice blends and gorgeous colors.
Menu may include
- Kairi chi koshimbir (green mango salad with green chilies, mint, coriander, and dates)
- Rice with coconut milk and grated coconut
- Phool gobi ani tamata bhaji (spicy cauliflower with tomatoes, coriander, chili peppers, and fresh ginger)
- Meen thelpeecha (fried fish with tamarind, ginger, garlic, and red chili pepper sauce)
- Besan laddu (toasted chickpea flour macaroons with cardamom).
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Indian Cooking classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, JCC Culinary Arts, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2019.