This class has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk
What You'll Get
This class has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk Revit Structure software. We will introduce the students to the software’s basic building components that make the Autodesk Revit Structure software a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. Our goal is to familiarize you with the tools necessary to create, document, and print your parametric model. Examples and practices are designed to reflect as many different building types as possible.
Our Autodesk classes include the use of a laptop computer as well as a guidebook for your continued reference after the class.
Topics include the following:
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Working with Views
- Editing Elements
- Modifying Commands
- Starting a Structural Project using architectural underlays
- Adding Columns and Walls
- Adding Foundations
- Structural Reinforcement
- Work with structural walls, sections and elevations
- Create floor framing, roofs, structural steel frames, sloped beams, floor decks, foundation slabs, and footings and grade beams
- Create stairs, ramps and elevator pits
- Prepare the analytical model for analysis, add boundary conditions, and analyze and update the model with external analysis applications
- Bracing Frames
- Floors, Shafts, and Stairs
- Annotation, Detailing, and Scheduling
- Sheets and Printing
Class Starting Monday, January 06
- Monday, January 06, 8:30AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, January 07, 8:30AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, January 08, 8:30AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for REVIT classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Kelar Pacific, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2020.