Get transported to a European Art academy while learning to draw from the masters… Learn proportions and shading from “Bargue” master draw
What You'll Get
Get transported to a European Art academy while learning to draw from the masters... Learn proportions and shading from "Bargue" master drawings & then move into cast heads as the second part of this exciting course rarely offered in the U.S.
All ages & levels ok.
This essential practice presents the ultimate challenge to the artist and once mastered, opens up a world of possibilities. Whether you aim to become the next great figurative artist or just find joy in the process of drawing, this course will set you on your path and will give you the tools you need to create a successful body of work!
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN SUPPLIES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE HAVE EVERYTHING READY TO GO ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS
- Graphite pencils – HB, 4B and 6B (Recommended brands: Tombo, Derwent, or Prismacolor Turquoise)
- Charcoal pencils – HB or 2B Medium, 4B and 6B Soft (Recommended brand: General’s Charcoal or Conte)
- Soft vine charcoals
- Stumps or medium Round brush (hog hair is good)
- 11 x 14 or larger drawing paper or Strathmore Bristol vellum
- Canson Mi-Teintes Drawing Gray Paper (* We will need this in week 4)
- Kneaded Eraser
- Paper mate tuff eraser stick
- Masking Tape
- Small Jar (You do not have to buy, just go to the kitchen and find one. You can bring any empty jar with lid)
- Drawing Board with clips
- Ruler, skewer or knitting needles
- Pencil sharpener – Exacto knife and sandpaper pad
- Plumb line (optional)
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Drawing classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Kline Academy of Fine Art, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print