Projects these days have to be synonymous with quality, Agility, scalability and flexibility. Only a project that successfully combines con
What You'll Get
Projects these days have to be synonymous with quality, Agility, scalability and flexibility. Only a project that successfully combines continuous software delivery with fast fixes to problems in a stable operating environment, can achieve business benefits and client satisfaction. To ensure this, organizations are adopting DevOps—a systematic approach that relies on collaborative effort between operations, development, and QA, through the entire lifecycle of a project that leads to continuous improvement and Agility.
Given its numerous advantages, it is expected that project/product managers or those working on Enterprise Infrastructures, understand the various DevOps tools and technologies and their use in solving infrastructure issues.
Our course on DevOps Foundation Certification training will familiarize you with the A to Z of the DevOps framework while simultaneously giving you a solid practical base which will make you ready to apply its principles while on the job. You will also get Exam prep help and support till the time of certification. Successful application of DevOps will help you gain recognition by realizing the organization’s development and business goals.
The course aims to help students in gaining an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
- Completed an accredited course
- Basic familiarity with IT and IT frameworks (Agile, Lean, ITSM)
- Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps
- Employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives
- Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives
- Application and infrastructure providers whose products are part of the DevOps tool chain
- Internal and external suppliers
- Business Stakeholders
Class Starting Thursday, January 23
- Thursday, January 23, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Friday, January 24, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Early bird price until January 1; $1,199 thereafter.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Project Management classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Knowledgehut, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2020.